DBACE aims to complement the employability and enterprise support provided in Universities for arts and creative students. We create a high-profile platform for your final year students and first-year graduates to test their ideas and put them into practice, and for five winners in five categories, an investment of £10,000 and mentoring from Deutsche Bank professionals to help start their career. All shortlisted students will also receive small business and enterprise training.
To be eligible, applicants need to be in the final year of their undergraduate / postgraduate degree, or a first year graduate. Applicants need to have taken a creative course.
To apply, applicants need to submit a plan detailing a creative project or business. Find out more about the application process for students.
How your University can support a student to win the Award
- Sign up to DBACE. Students are only eligible to apply when their University signs up to DBACE by completing a simple and free form
- Join one of our free online info sessions for universities (below)
- Run an DBACE session to encourage your students to apply. On this page, we’ve provided a presentation that you can use
- Spread the word about the Awards with other tutors. On this page, we’ve created some posters/flyers you can download
- Encourage your students to sign-up to DBACE, and access our online resources. They can download our Guide to Writing a DBACE Plan, or watch our tips and guidance videos.
- Offer one-to-ones. We’ve found that the universities who have winning applicants are the ones that offer further support to students who are applying
Join an online information session
We’re offering tutors and careers professionals the chance to sign up to one of our free online DBACE information sessions to learn more about this year’s programme which opens in January 2017, and the benefits to your students.
Our online sessions last a maximum of one hour, and you only need to sign up to one. Choose from the following sessions by clicking on the relevant date:
If you would like to find out more, please contact email@example.com